Terms and Conditions
By using the totalgamefowl website, the service, you accept, without limitations and qualifications, these terms and conditions in full. And such other additional or alternative terms, conditions, rules and policies which are displayed all as may be modified by the totalgamefowl from time to time in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the Service.
You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive content via the Service.
You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Service.
You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Service, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without totalgamefowl’s prior permission.
You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Service.
You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
You will not use service to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of totalgamefowl, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other site functionality.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations.
You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service
You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
You must not sell, rent or sub-license any material from the Service. Except those that legally belongs to you.
You understand and agree that totalgamefowl cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk.
Like many other Web sites, www.totalgamefowl.com makes use of log files.The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser,Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends,administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firepox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Privacy in General
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The materials on the Service are provided “as is”. The Service makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property orother violation of rights. Further, the Service does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Service or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Service or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,)arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Service, even if the Service authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Service could include technical,typographical, or photographic errors. The Service does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Service may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Service does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Service has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link ,including but not limited to, within the comments does not imply endorsement by the Service. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
totalgamefowl does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to totalgamefowl a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service
Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that totalgamefowl may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You represent and warrant that:
- the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights;
- you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service;
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time
We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason
You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that totalgamefowl is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. totalgamefowl reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information or any transaction.
There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in imagesor comments within the Service.The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. totalgamefowl does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that totalgamefowl is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (ie, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared;
- your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if totalgamefowl has not itself provided such information;
- and your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the totalgamefowl Parties harmless for activity related to the Application.
totalgamefowl.com is a website operating in the Philippines and hereby will follow applicable laws in the Philippines. Using the site outside the philippines is on the users discression.
You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.